Thursday, December 30, 2010

Agent Hauptstadter

Sehr geehrter Herr Hauptstadter,

Take a step back and view the identity issue as thus. No arabic names were on the flight manifests that I have seen, and no names aligned with the named suspects/patsies which was broadcast within a couple days of the event complete with pictures. And when some of the named suspects are alive and well in foreign countries and disputing their involvement, a rational person would think: "Ah, just a case of identity theft that we've learned to be fearful of because of those damn Mexican laborers stealing the manual labor jobs that no one wants and having to fake their identification and social security information to be paid."

A hallmark of the G.W.Bush and his administration was to never admit they were wrong. On anything. Ever. Not even doing cocaine or not fulfilling national guard service. Nothing.

The FBI and others could easily have said, "Oops! My bad. Yes, indeed, identity theft occurred." The reason they didn't was that it opened up a can of worms for which they didn't have a full explanation worked out, and lying on the fly is bad form and is easily caught. No Arabic named passenger A on the manifest? Arabic named person alive and well? Then what passenger name X was used instead? How did the hijacker get that fake identification? Are there conflicts with the name X and a real person X already accounted for on the flight?

So, just like the initial NIST documents on the WTC destruction ignored WTC-7, just like the 9/11 Commission ignored and omitted things like Able Danger, Sibel Edmunds, Mr. Rodriquez, Mr. Jennings & Mr. Hesh, ... just like the NIST/FEMA assumed it was commercial aircraft and office fires so didn't test for accelerants or plutonium, the FBI on this hijacker front had to ignore this incongruity.

It was important for the 9/11 cheerleaders to be in lock-step on all points, however stupid or debunked. Keep repeating the lie. National Security was indeed at stake even if the cheerleaders suspected they were giving lip service to lies. If any of the lies are exposed, the whole house of cards could come down and the fallout will be our nation, certainly our govt, and most definitely the job security of those in govt at all levels.

Yes, they may have given their oath to the Constitution, but by golly their family still needs to be fed, and the consequence to wanna-be whistle-blowers was made clear. When did the Anthrax attacks occur, who was targeted, and who did they blame?

The issue with the DNA is an issue with the aircraft. You see, in all four cases, the crash and fires were supposedly so intense that they vaporized the aircraft, which supposedly explains the lack of wreckage, luggage, aircraft debris, bodies, and body parts. But if the aircraft were vaporized, kindly calculate the intense heat required and what would happy to bodies and body parts subjected to such aircraft-vaporizing heat.

If DNA was found, why not more of the aircraft? Conversely, because more of the aircraft wasn't found, how were they able to find DNA?

Hey, the lies on this could go either way and both ways at the same time just to keep it suppressed, and keep the FUD going.

Here's another point. Human remains were found in tiny pieces on the roof tops of adjacent buildings. Kindly calculate the energy required to sever a body into tiny pieces and eject it those distances. How do we know that the remains on those distant building roof tops was from WTC office workers or fire fighters and not those of the hijackers?

A-Body Mopar 9/11

I will try to be gentle with the uninformed (and purposely misinformed) sheep.

It is the truth that I am after. If I am mistaken on any point, I will admit I am wrong and apologize for steering you wrong. In fact, I will gladly eat my tin-foil hat if proven that "by golly, there was absolutely nothing fishy about 9/11 and no reason for a new investigation."

Discussion participants beware. Those who accuse others of wearing tin-foil hats should be prepared to seriously consider my propositions, act as responsible & respectful adults, and if warranted by the overwhelming evidence, eat that very same hat.

So, who wants to see how far down the rabbit hole really goes? Can you guess the twin rabbit holes that I champion?

In making my case for 9/11 conspiracy, let me first note that the official govt conspiracy theory (OGCT) has not been proven. They haven't made their case, and their arguments are full of inconsistencies, holes, and omissions. The govt has mounds of evidence that they could have released and made public a long time ago and put many outrageous conspiracy theories to rest. But they didn't and haven't and won't, because the evidence doesn't support it. The videos from the gas station and hotel come to mind. Or how about the videos from the airports that conclusively prove exactly who went through security and who boarded the planes? I've never seen all 19, just 2 or 3. For these reasons and many others, the named hijackers (patsies) are in doubt.

Boxcutters? Mention boxcutters in support of the OGCT and you forfeit. Only one reported telephone call mentioned boxcutters. The problems are: (1) seat back phones on that plane weren't operational, (2) cellphones don't work at high altitude, and (3) the trial of so-and-so (whose name I can't spell at the moment) brought forth evidence that the money-call lasted 0 seconds -- never connected. No boxcutters, and TSA now confiscates nail clippers and toothpaste and has you walk without shoes to have pictures taken of your junk if they don't cop a feel as well.

Know who Phillip Zelikow is? While at Harvard he actually wrote about the use, and misuse, of history in policymaking. As he noted in his own words, “contemporary” history is “defined functionally by those critical people and events that go into forming the public’s presumptions about its immediate past. The idea of ‘public presumption’,” he explained, “is akin to [the] notion of ‘public myth’ but without the negative implication sometimes invoked by the word ‘myth.’ Such presumptions are beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community.”

Dr. Phillip Zelikow is the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report and was an expert in how to misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.

For those patriots and Christians who believe and support the OGCT on 9/11 as the God's honest truth, let this be the appetizer into their bitter meal about how our US govt knowingly deceived and manipulated us.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Failed Google Searcher

Dear Mr. Albury writes:

The USGS thermal imaging detected temperatures up to ~1400F. Easily explained by the long-lasting debris fires, and hot enough to melt lead from UPS systems, or to keep fuselage and building aluminum molten. Simply put, nanothermite and other explosives wouldn’t produce pools of molten metal, and no incendiary known to mankind stays hot for more than a few minutes.

No, it is not so easily explained by long-lasting debris fires, because debris and rubble sat on top of it, smothered it, and made it difficult for air/oxygen to fuel such fires, particularly when the fire department began dumping water on it as well.

Moreover, you should Google what temperatures a debris fire, or an office fire, or even a jet fueled fire can reach, thereby further shooting down your explanation. Mr. Limey can help you on this, because he was recently given a tutorial on this on another of Mr. McKee's articles.

Your statements about nanothermite and other explosives not producing pools of molten metal are only half true. The half that is false is that those mechanisms could indeed produce pools of molten metal; the half that is true is that those mechanisms could not maintain those pools of molten metal over time.

No incendiary known to mankind stays hot for more than a few minutes.

This is (probably) true.

Now if you really want an Occam Razor easy explanation for the detected temperatures up to ~1400F, try multiple milli-nukes (as is 1/1000th the nukes you are envisioning). Unspent and fizzling left-over nuclear material from companion fracticided milli-nukes can easily explain the recorded temperatures, their duration, the methods employed in the clean-up, the high security of the area, the suppression of photos & images, the shipping off of materials for recycling, the song-and-dance dog-and-pony show of various alphabet soup govt agencies to control the reports, control the message, control the propaganda...

Señor El Once

Pretty Weak Nukes? By jove, I think he's got it.

Dear Mr. Plumber,

Your response was very witty and crafty, and made me laugh. Such talent you have.

Mr. Plumber wrote:
Yes, fire creates ash…any questions? Ok moving on. Have you maybe thought that the ‘OGCT’ is ignoring the photos because that’s a trivial detail? Your accusations about it proving millinukes or EMP blasts is quite frankly, extraneous. Why didn’t all electronic equipment shut down when the EMP blast was initiated? You are adding a lot of claims which you have little evidence for.

As long as the pictures are ignored and no attention is brought to them, I agree that they remain a trivial detail.

Why would the pictures that document EMP effects of milli-nukes on vehicles be extraneous? Please explain.

All electronic equipment shutting down is an over-generalization and misrepresents the environment. The EMP in question was intended to be contained within the steel chex mesh of the towers. But, a smaller percentage of EMP slipped out through window slits at certain heights, and to damage all electronic equipment would first have to contend with other structures blocking and shielding as well as the radial distance diminishing the EMP intensity.

What little evidence I have still has to be addressed instead of laughed off. If milli-nukes does not explain the damage to vehicles as depicted in the links to Dr. Judy Woods limited hangout website, please explain how a gravitational collapse does.

What is "fire creates ash" supposed to mean or explain? Ash contains no material that can be consumed by flames and is not on fire, so how would this explain the vehicle damage? Dr. Woods even shows where the vehicles were located using Google maps, in many cases a journey too far for flaming ash.

Mr. Plumber wrote:
On to the vaporization…If millinukes were used then lots of stuff would have vaporized, not just human remains. Why are such large pieces of the building in tact? The core looked pretty solid to me. Pretty weak nukes I guess idk.

You are absolutely correct when you say: "If millinukes were used then lots of stuff would have vaporized, not just human remains." Just keep in mind that millinukes does not equate with kiloton nukes that you constantly envision; they were designed for limited yield; they were likely shaped charges to direct the energy in a useful direction. Testimony and pictorial evidence shows very little of anything that is recognizable as a telephone, a computer, a chair, a desk, a cubicle partition, etc. Could they have been vaporized, Mr. Plumber? And if milli-nukes didn't vaporize them, how does gravitational acceleration explain the massive energy sink that their crushing into nothingness represents?

Yes, please indeed note the large pieces of the building that remains in tact, namely the chex mesh of the outer structure that was needed to help bound the millinucluear side effects. The solid core? Gone.

By jove, I think Mr. Plumber has finally got it when he writes: "Pretty weak nukes I guess idk." By design and intent. For the operation to succeed in moving the giant America into action and in a steerable direction, the nukes could not be large.

Mr. Plumber wrote:
My eyes are open. But you have many more dots to connect my friend. Occam’s Razor eliminates nearly every claim you make. Use science, not your feelings.

I don't need to connect dots. I just need to plant seeds, and your readership will connect them. Occam Razor and science are precisely why milli-nukes remains in the discussion.

Señor El Once

Feelings Trap. Oh my.

Dear Mr. Plumber writes:
El Once said, “In general, the statements someone makes immediately after an event, as opposed to later points in time, are the most accurate.”

Numerous of innocent people have gone to jail and placed on death row merely because someone picked them out of a lineup because their memory was so “fresh.” Because eye-witnesses are prone to the same mistakes as you or I, we should always take their claims with a grain of salt. They never prove anything by themselves, they should be used as support or looked at after the fact, then we can see if we can make sense of their claims.

I fully agree that eye-witnesses are prone to mistakes. And eye-witness testimony can be manipulated. Ever hear of witness tampering? Ever hear of evidence tampering? Ever hear of report fudging? Lots of tools available to get the story headed where they want.


Mr. Plumber writes:
El Once said, “My feeling is that his “correction” to his statements at a later point in time rings of outsider manipulation that has coached him to try to spin it away from the lack of bodies…”

Thank you for not thinking scientifically and for proving my point by making your “theory” unfalsifiable. The key word, as you so thoughtfully put in italics, is feeling. Nicely done.

You explicitly asked for me feelings. You didn't ask me what I thought or had reasoned. You didn't even ask for evidence.

What Mr. Plumber does next is a cheap shot:
Like any bad scientist, you are fond of your feelings. If being subjective and using your feelings are a form of evidence, then you can prove anything you want, which of course you do because you go on to claim how it “rings” of outsider manipulation. You’re attempts to make sense of erroneous quotes is pathetic. You have no proof that Miller’s subsequent quotes were manipulated at all. All you have are your feelings. Way to investigate.

Mr. Plumber didn't ask for evidence. He asked for feelings on this particular matter. I indulged Mr. Plumber in his little game. O-ooh, he got me. I got caught in his feelings trap, and am now proven to be a bad scientist! Ouch! Drats, that really hurts. Kudos and curses to your crafty little trap that you played me to walk right into. You got me this time, you little bugger you.

Señor El Once

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chop, chop: Let's Learn Properties of Steel

Dear Mr. Limey,

The "chop, chop" nit should be directed at me, instead of Mr. McKee. But since you drag me into this, I might as well address your concerns.

Mr. Limey wrote:
How about that factual backup for your comment that the fires would not have got hot enough to weaken the steel. Come on man, chop, chop!

Having problems with the Google, are we, sir? You could learn a lot by entering into Google phrases like "steel blast furnace", "temperatures weakening iron", "temperature steel loses strength", and "temperature jet fuel burns".

What temperature does steel lose strength? At about 550° C (1,000° F) steel is at 50% strength and at about 800° C (1472° F) structural steel loses 90% of its strength. The properties of steel vary widely, depending on its alloying elements.

What temperature does jet fuel reach in open air? 287.5 °C (549.5 °F).

Already you should be seeing a problem that jet fuel can't heat steel hot enough to lose 50% of its strength, and this is before the heat conductivity of steel in a structure is factored in. And this is before we observe that the buildings were over-designed by at least a factor of 2 and that NIST said the jet fuel burned off in the first few minutes (assuming of course that it was a commercial jet).

Refusing to Converse

Dear Mr. Limey wrote:

[El Once] posited the view that the planes that crashed into WTC1 and 2 where not in fact passenger liners and the footage screened throughout the world was CGI enhanced. I still maintain that this is utter nonsense and I still refuse to converse with el Once.


Mr. Limey's childish stance on refusing to converse with me applies not only to CGI, but also to selecting his favorite burned out 9/11 vehicle, as amassed on Dr. Judy Woods website.

Please ignore the limited hangout titles and subtitles for the pages referring to spaced based weapons and directed energy weapons (DEW). Just focus on the evidence. On the first link, look at the sequence starting with Figure toast2a to toast4. It shows a parking lot at some distance from the collapsing towers and the cloud of dust rolling in. Then it shows fires starting to burn in various vehicles, but not all vehicles and not paper or other non-metallic debris.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html#toasted
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/moretoastedcars.html

Mr. McKee and I love the fire truck.
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/firetruck-3.jpg

I also like:
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image165.jpg (fire truck)
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image184.jpg (another fire truck)
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image18swamp.jpg (police car)
http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image9.jpg (another polic car)

Why does Mr. Limey refuse to pick out his favorite burned out vehicle? I believe that the starting point for his refusal is that he does not want to even acknowledge the pictorial evidence of these burned out cars, because to do so means that he has to dig for the official govt explanation regarding how gravitational collapse and fires from jet fuel and office furniture (80+ stories up) explains this. But this is something that the govt ignored and had no official explanation for. Ergo, better to come up with a lame excuse for not engaging Senor El Once than to expose this major weakness in the OGCT.

Witches and Hitler: the Psychology of Truthers

Dear Mr. Plumber,

I love how you start "this isn’t intended as an ad-hominem attack" and then proceed to do just that with references to Salem Witch trials and Hitler in your "attempt to understand the psychology of truthers", as if the 9/11 Truth Movement were a homogeneous caste of people with shared knowledge, experience, and fundamental religious/moral beliefs.

Oh snap! I stand corrected. We do have shared knowledge: Newtonian physics. Good to see that you want us to drown, burn at the stake, or suffer in death camps for harboring such heretical musings.

Your modest but growing body of work on this blog certainly make proud Cass Sunstein, Phillip Zelikow, the NSA Q-Group, and all the disinformation warriors in the employ of the US/Israeli govt. I'll leave it as an exercise to the readers to determine which of the 25 Rules of Disinformation you apply.

Milli-nuke is smaller than a kiloton nuke

Dear Mr. Plumber wrote:
About those photos. I’ll admit I laughed out loud. I find it hilarious that you believe this disproves the ‘official theory.’

What I find hilarious is that the OGCT doesn't have an explanation for those photos. It ignores them. The fires from dust theory is yours, I believe.

Mr. Plumber wrote:
I agree that it may seem difficult to comprehend how the dust could cause so many fires, but then again, if millinukes were uses it would be equally difficult to see much of anything could have survived. Also, if these photos are good evidence against the official theory, then it doesn’t make it good evidence for your theory. If nukes were used, then most if not all the buildings/vehicles would be vaporized. I was also under the impression that EMPs don’t cause physical damage, just electrical damage. What is your evidence that EMP damage is consistent with the photos of the damaged vehicles in the links?

A milliliter is smaller than a liter and a kiloliter. A millimeter is smaller than a meter and kilometer. A milli-nuke is smaller than the kiloton nukes you keep envisioning. The radius of destruction, particularly when within the confines of the chex outer steel mesh and at various heights in the structure, would not have reached to other buildings.

Vehicles in the streets were shielded from some of the direct effects of the nuclear discharge. Some of the burned damage to the vehicles is consistent with being hit by a heat wave; others are consistent with being hit by an EMP.

An EMP's damage doesn't have to be limited to electronics. It destroys unshielded electronics by inducing high currents in the metal it passes through. High currents cause high heat and can quickly cause thin circuit board traces and semiconductor leads to burn like a fuse. When that line-of-sight energy is directed at a piece of sheet metal like from a vehicle, the high currents induced can cause the paint and attachments like door handles and seals to burn away. Of course, the level of induced current is proportional to the radial distance from the source, and is affected by shading from other vehicles, structures, and the vehicle's orientation to the EMP.

The anomalous burn patterns to police cars and firetrucks as depicted in the pictures are explained as a side-effect to millinuke(s).

Early on you make the comment if millinukes were uses it would be equally difficult to see much of anything could have survived. Need I remind you about the thousands of people who were vaporized, whose remains could not be found in sufficient quantity to be pieced together, who had bone fragments scattered on the roofs of adjacent building? Open your eyes. Connect the dots.

Señor El Once

8% of 45 or 100% of 12 or all there was

Dear Mr. Plumber wrote:
I want your feelings on the Wally Miller quotes and what you make of them specifically.

In general, the statements someone makes immediately after an event, as opposed to later points in time, are the most accurate. They are the raw top-of-the-head data points before time has allowed them to cognitively connect them with other data points into potentially a completely different trend line.

The quotes in question were:
Shanksville, PA coroner Wally Miller who assisted in the clean up of the debris of Flight 93:

“There was just nothing visible. It was the strangest feeling... I stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. ... I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop. ... [L]ike someone took a scrap truck dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash in it.”

Miller and staff have identified remains of 12 passengers ... USNews paraphrases... only 8 percent of the human remains could be recovered.

Flight 93 had 38 passengers, five flight attendants, and two pilots = 45 people.

Plane crashes with passengers have bodies, body parts, seats, luggage, and aircraft parts. Miller's initial quote-mined observations seem to testify to the lack of the first two, while other witnesses to the crash site have commented on the lack of all of the above. There is no reason to dispute it.

My feeling is that his "correction" to his statements at a later point in time rings of outsider manipulation that has coached him to try to spin it away from the lack of bodies (which could imply vaporization by missile) and more importantly towards "of course it was the hijacked flight 93 and cause of death was known, namely impact with the ground".

Mr. Plumber continued (emphasis added):
... Miller was talking about the devastation of the plane impacts. The bodies were vaporized and discovering remains was difficult.

Vaporized, Mr. Plumber? Other than the anomalous Pentagon plane, since when do commercial passenger aircraft vaporize on impact so completely?

You could be implying that something was shot at the aircraft to vaporize them. Or you could be using that verbiage to spin the anomalies of this crash in a direction that matches the other three planes.

That 8% figure and even Miller's initial statements appear to be based on the flight manifest and based on the assumption that the aircraft was indeed Flight 93. If it wasn't Flight 93, then maybe 12 passengers is 100% of all there was.

Señor El Once

Monday, December 6, 2010

Agree with Them

Dear Mr. McKee,

The “clever” debunkers do not want a rational debate on the evidence and science. If they can get you off-topic by questioning your “delusional” beliefs, your bad intentions, and your cult actions, they’ve won half the battle.

It is much easier to agree with them.

Yep, you betcha! I am a certified member of the AE9/11 Truth cult. We are deluded into thinking that Newton’s Laws should have applicability in what we observed on 9/11. Our intentions certainly are bad from the perspective of “continuity of govt,” because by golly, we don’t want war crimes, torture, rendition, and a host of other paranoid plagues (figurative and literal) continuing.

I most certainly do hate American (leadership), those wimpy-ass Mo-Fo’s who can only think to vote in favor of their corporate sponsors and not in favor of the people. Certainly net neutrality, banking bailouts, and votes for more war profiteering are examples of this.

I most certainly do hate (unregulated) capitalism, because corporations aren’t people and don’t give a flying F about people, except the ones who help keep the profits flowing, and even then they’ll use them and abuse them and then show them the door. Unregulated and deregulated capitalism is one of the root causes of our problems, with the un/de-regulations being forced on us by corporate interests.

Señor El Once

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quote-Mines

Dear Mr. ConsDemo, you wrote:

It’s only a “religion” in the sense its “believers” are impervious to evidence in the material world. ... The truthers are equally divorced from reality but also do not have good intentions at all, so I don’t compare it to a formal religion.

Yes, indeed, I am a bit religiously fanatical about 9/11 Truth, but it is religious fanaticism to God-given mathematical truths of the universe of the form 2+3=5. Except that the cheerleaders for the official govt conspiracy theory (OGCT) continually tell us 2+3=4.7, which comes up short no matter how you measure it.

Football fanaticism and misguided American patriotism (mixed with perversions of Christ's Christianity) is what fuels proponents of the OGCT.
I will not admit that any anomalous aspect of 9/11 is contradictory to the govt's version, because the revelation of this fact unravels not just the crime, not just its "respected" culprits, but our very nation consisting for 50 States. Were I to let one wild seed of 9/11 truth germinate, it would mean that I'd have to be true to my oath regarding defending the Constitution from its enemies, both foreign and domestic. It would mean I might just have to muster up the courage akin to our founding fathers in wrestling our future from the oligarchs and corporations, and maybe to make new more manageable countries and territories out of fifty states.

Good (Disinfo) Document on the WTC Towers Collapse

Dear Mr. Limey,

Allow me to offer you encouragement to make more frequent postings to your blog. They are very representative and hold up well, but not quite in the direction that you would surmise.

In one of your previous postings, you lamented:
How (do you) deal with the incorrectly held view that refuses to be educated, and worse still, continues to peddle its nonsense to others?

The onus is on you to prove that the adverb incorrectly and the noun nonsense apply. As for the phrase refuses to be educated, does this branding apply to you?

Mr. Limey wrote:
I, like many sensible and critically thinking people, can not comprehend why there is still a vocal movement who denies the truth of what happened on that awful September 11th, when the WTC towers were struck by passenger planes, in a terrorist attack.

We have points of agreement.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

9/11 Special Pleading

Well done. This serves as a very representative example, of which would be proud Philip Zelikow, the Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission and author of their report.


While at Harvard Phillip Zelikow actually wrote about the use, and misuse, of history in policymaking. As he noted in his own words, “contemporary” history is “defined functionally by those critical people and events that go into forming the public’s presumptions about its immediate past. The idea of ‘public presumption’,” he explained, “is akin to [the] notion of ‘public myth’ but without the negative implication sometimes invoked by the word ‘myth.’ Such presumptions are beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community.” So Zelikow, the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report, was an expert in how to misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/rape-story-phillip-d-zelikow-911-myth-maker/


Monday, November 22, 2010

Banned from 9/11 Blogger

Anybody in the 9/11 Truth Movement who has mustered their anonymous alias’s courage — fortified by superhero underwear, Toy Story pajamas, Cheetos, and beer in their mother’s basement — to step up onto their cyber soap boxes to enlighten their online world to the conspiracy truth has experienced not only the direct ridicule regarding these very aforementioned (real or imagined) issues but also the indirect after-the-fact embarrassment from having been led around by their noses and been mistaken on an issue or two.

“Pods on planes” comes to mind for me. A clever limited hangout I was once enamoured with. Today, I don’t think that. I think “planes on pods”, or rather, pixels representing planes covering over small military planes or cruise missiles on the video footage. Another good one is space based weapons & DEW. I don’t discount their existence, only their operational deployment on 9/11.

A propaganda trick I’m observing relates to spearheading the exploration into a theory, establish the legend base on a pile of substantiated truth, becoming the go-to expert, and then doing something that undermines credibility that serves to take both the theory and the underlying truths/evidence out of play in a guilt by association ploy. When all else fails, poor online behavior on either side of the debate can help it implode.

The taboo subjects are a knee-jerk reaction not just to the topics deemed collectively crazy upon some review. No, it is also kickback to the religious (or football) fanaticism to the subject, much of which was less than sincere, because its purpose wasn’t to shed light or enlighten or to demonstrate an open-mind that could be convinced it was wrong. Its purpose was to co-opt and divide the movement.

So having gone through those wringers, those who administer sites like 9/11 blogger are jaded. Imagine the “go-to” website on 9/11 infiltrated with a team of close-minded, misinformed, and often purposely obtuse (even in cases paid-to-post) fanatics. I’ve been there, done that. The first round is fun, but when you get dragged through the 2nd or n-th round covering the exact same dubious arguments, it gets old. Disinformation warriors never tire of such circles; it is their job, and they’ll gladly re-use entries from their database.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fell Into Its Own Footprint

You point out 9 valid items that were anomalous in the demolition of one of the WTC towers. And then you come up with the following conclusion:

“Can all of this rule out explosives? I would say so. … I am utterly satisfied that the rest of the collapse is pure physics and requires no further help.”

Your comments about the tilted section falling back demonstrates an error in your understanding of about Newtonian physics. One of Newton’s laws says that once an object is in motion, it will stay in motion until some outside force acts upon it. Those upper floors tilting due to asymmetric failing support underneath and gaining angular momentum is believable. According to Newton’s laws, they should have continued to tip over and as a multi-story mass fallen outside the path of greatest resistance and creamed neighboring buildings.

You imply that the top section stops its angular momentum and falls back into line to continue the destruction through the path of greatest resistance. Where did the energy come from to stop that momentum and achieve this?

You talk about “immense pressure behind [the outer shell bursting outwards]“, yet can’t seem to rectify that if strictly Newtonian physics were at play, the energy needed for this observation combined with the energy used to arrest the angular momentum means that the collapse could not proceed at near gravitational acceleration.

Moreover, it is known that the structure at any arbitrary height h will be stronger than the structure at any height greater than h. For the sake of discussion, if height h had n floors above it and given more Newton laws about equal and opposite forces, those top n floors could destroy themselves into n floors below height h. Not only should the collapse have stopped at 2n floors (if not before), but also the destruction of each floor should have slow the collapse of 2n floors as something that even lay-people, the 9/11 Commission, or NIST could not use the phrase “at free-fall speed” to describe.

Additionally, when energy is consumed in pulverizing the mass of 2n floors and those crumbles of mass fall (or are ejected) outside the tower’s structure, that mass is no longer available to be used as a cohesive unit to destroy even more of the remaining tower.

All bets are off if additional energy sources are added.

Monday, October 11, 2010

People Are Allergic to the Facts

One of you mentions 9/11 and one of you mentions a systematic media over the last couple of decades that boils down to five corporations with interconnected subsidiaries and being a subsidiary of major government defense contractors.

The physics of the falling towers (including WTC-7) at free fall rates and with such complete pulverization was what convinced me that 9/11 was an inside job (although with elements that were outsourced, like the Saudi patsies.)

The media was not an innocent observer on 9/11, but a willing complicit participant.

The can of worms I open is that September Clues (http://www.septemberclues.info//) has not been debunked entirely in my books. September Clues posits the premise that television trickery and computer generated imagery (CGI) planted the image of commercial planes into our minds and through repetition even tampered with the recollections of eye witnesses.

We already suspect that the Pentagon plane was no commercial aircraft. As for Shanksville Plane, the lack of wreckage, body parts, and luggage suggests it wasn’t a commercial plane either.

The physics of planes crashing into steel towers convinced me that no-planes actually crashed into the towers, which the exposure of the doctored 9/11 video footage (“September Clues”) only re-enforces. A commercial plane is a little bit better than a flying beer can. When such an object flies into the massive steel structures like the towers, one expects some penetration, sure. But one also expects sudden deceleration and deformation of the aluminum plane as it hits that hard structure. In fact, the force of the deceleration should have torn the wings from the body and certainly the engines from the wings while still on the outside of the building. Certain plane parts should have done an accordian and/or bounced off the building, with the massive engines being the only parts with enough mass for full penetration.

The CGI we saw on television, much like the Road-Runner and Bugs Bunny cartoon, had the planes enter the building without deformation at the speeds they were traveling through thin air into their cartoon outline on the building, which when you think about it, breaks laws of physics just like the top floors of the towers traveling through the lower floors without resistance while turning things into fine powder — a huge energy sink -- breaks laws of physics. (If true, Allah is greater than our God!)

Eye witnesses of the day in NYC reported seeing a small plane or hearing a missile. Real commercial planes traveling at their supposed speed and that low to the ground (both also physics defying) would have been deafening. Up until the repeat broadcasts worked its PSYOPS through our collective fuzzy memories, people in NY on that day did not hear the planes. The first things most of them heard and saw were the explosions. And if you’d watch “September Clues”, you can see where raw footage also did not show the planes and where doctored footage covered up their CGI glitches and gotchas.

With CGI to cover over the reality, it wouldn't matter if military planes fired missiles into the towers as done at the Pentagon or if pre-planted Hollywood explosives gave us the show. CGI planes provide an emotional ruse for what they'll claim initiated the destruction.

The reasons for going no-planer and CGI are numerous, like all of the variables and risks of getting a real plane to fly into the towers. More importantly, if the towers were designed to withstand such assaults, then the even greater risks would be the planes getting stuck halfway in the tower or even getting crushed & bouncing off, which in turn would not offer sufficient believable damage that would lead to believable total destruction (of the entire effing WTC complex!)

Moreover, I'm convinced that 9/11 was a nuclear event, where again having control of the media would be essential should any of the multiple milli-nukes per tower have excess energy and explode beyond the outer steel mesh ment to contain it and hide it: such images could be covered over just like images of all magazine cover girls are manipulated.

Before anyone hits me with "Dr. Jones and his nano-thermite," they don't have to be mutually exclusive with a nuclear 9/11. Dr. Jones has supposedly debunked the use nuclear weapons in some report that was based on other government reports and findings. Given that Dr. Jones laments in reports and public statements not getting FOIA requests for information and data from various government agencies and given how statements and reports from government agencies blatantly lied, were unscientific, or misrepresented information (e.g., EPA, NIST), then the old computer slogan "garbage in, garbage out" applies to conclusions that would rule out nukes.

Face it. Nano-thermite is certainly capable of burning without air under the rubble. But when you do the physics and math on the massive quantities of nano-thermite that would be required in order for it to burn FOR MANY ~WEEKS~ under the rubble as observed by infrared satillite images and videos, then the hypothesis of fracticided and fizzled milli-nukes in this overly redundant operation would more easily explain it all. (And I do mean "ALL" including the recruitment of new conspirators and mouthpieces in government and media after the fact, because this revelation ought to reform from the ground up federal government.)

We all have hazy pictures of the events of the day. When new evidence presents itself, we can and should all adjust our perception to take it into account. I get the feeling that those people calling no-planes and 9/11 nukes disinformation are simply married to the initial drafts that “Loose Change” was and don’t want to go further down the rabbit hole. “September Clues” doesn’t debunk the entirety of “Loose Change”; it enhances and refines it. Much of “Loose Change” still holds up.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Strobe Lights of Others

When we as a species take a few dozen steps back to view from afar the irrationality of our ways in the poisons both overt and covert we create for consumption or contamination, in the weapons we horde, and in our unfriendly actions toward ourselves, our animals, and our things, we might rend our minds open to other logical - although mired in disinformation and secrecy - explanations for this self-destruction.


The stock-piling of nuclear weapons has never been about the great threat of brothers and sisters in distant lands wanting what we have. It has been military paranoia regarding our distant galaxy-cousins who visit us regularly with their superior technology and don't want our nuclear arsenals used on them and in effect to the extermination of ourselves.

Those who profess belief in UFO's have been marginalized and ridiculed by government design to the point where people avoid the topic, the research, the discussion, etc.

A yet to be proven (by me) hypothesis by an underground author is that our planet is of interest to two types of galaxy-cousins. One type has been quarantined on our planet, may have had a hand in our genetic make-up, and from ancient times uses nations to advance technology to enable their escape. The other type maintains the quarantine, has bases on the moons, visits us regularly, and has been known to disable nuclear arsenals.

I do not know. What I do know is that irrational government policies take on a degree of logic when perceived, not in the dim light of serving our communities and ourselves that we expect, but in a strobe-light that doesn't reveal every fluid action, every step, every player, every motive.

UFO Sightings by Astronauts

http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

Major Gordon Cooper

One of the original Mercury Astronauts and the last American to fly in space alone. On May 15, 1963 he shot into space in a Mercury capsule for a 22 orbit journey around the world. During the final orbit, Major Gordon Cooper told the tracking station at Muchea (near Perth Australia) that he could see a glowing, greenish object ahead of him quickly approaching his capsule. The UFO was real and solid, because it was picked up by Muchea's tracking radar. Cooper's sighting was reported by the National Broadcast Company, which was covering the flight step by step; but when Cooper landed, reporters were told that they would not be allowed to question him about the UFO sighting.

Major Cooper was a firm believer in UFOs. Ten years earlier, in 1951 he had sighted a UFO while piloting an F-86 Sabrejet over Western Germany. They were metallic, saucer-shaped discs at considerable altitude and could out-maneuver all American fighter planes. Major Cooper also testified before the United Nations:

"I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets... Most astronauts were reluctant to discuss UFOs." "I did have occasion in 1951 to have two days of observation of many flights of them, of different sizes, flying in fighter formation, generally from east to west over Europe."


And according to a taped interview by J. L. Ferrando, Major Cooper said:

"For many years I have lived with a secret, in a secrecy imposed on all specialists in astronautics. I can now reveal that every day, in the USA, our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us. And there are thousands of witness reports and a quantity of documents to prove this, but nobody wants to make them public. Why? Because authority is afraid that people may think of God knows what kind of horrible invaders. So the password still is: We have to avoid panic by all means."

"I was furthermore a witness to an extraordinary phenomenon, here on this planet Earth. It happened a few months ago in Florida. There I saw with my own eyes a defined area of ground being consumed by flames, with four indentions left by a flying object which had descended in the middle of a field. Beings had left the craft (there were other traces to prove this). They seemed to have studied topography, they had collected soil samples and, eventually, they returned to where they had come from, disappearing at enormous speed... I happen to know that authority did just about everything to keep this incident from the press and TV, in fear of a panicky reaction from the public."

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.



Excerpt from "Behold a pale horse" by William Cooper, Light Technology Publishing, 1991.

http://www.syti.net/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html



TOP SECRET
Silent weapons for quiet wars

An introductory programming manual
Operations Research
Technical Manual
TM-SW7905.1

Welcome Aboard

This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the "Quiet War", being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons".
This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.

SECURITY

It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.
This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodologies for economic conquest - it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.
The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values.
You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity, and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without the loss of discretion or humility. Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest. Do not deviate from them.

HISTORICAL INTRODUCTION

Silent weapon technology has evolved from Operations Research (O.R.), a strategic and tactical methodology developed under the Military Management in England during World War II. The original purpose of Operations Research was to study the strategic and tactical problems of air and land defense with the objective of effective use of limited military resources against foreign enemies (i.e., logistics).
It was soon recognized by those in positions of power that the same methods might be useful for totally controlling a society. But better tools were necessary.
Social engineering (the analysis and automation of a society) requires the correlation of great amounts of constantly changing economic information (data), so a high-speed computerized data-processing system was necessary which could race ahead of the society and predict when society would arrive for capitulation.
Relay computers were to slow, but the electronic computer, invented in 1946 by J. Presper Eckert and John W. Mauchly, filled the bill.
The next breakthrough was the development of the simplex method of linear programming in 1947 by the mathematician George B. Dantzig.
Then in 1948, the transistor, invented by J. Bardeen, W.H. Brattain, and W. Shockley, promised great expansion of the computer field by reducing space and power requirements.
With these three inventions under their direction, those in positions of power strongly suspected that it was possible for them to control the whole world with the push of a button.
Immediately, the Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four-year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard Economic Research Project for the study of the structure of the American Economy. One year later, in 1949, The United States Air Force joined in.
In 1952 the grant period terminated, and a high-level meeting of the Elite was held to determine the next phase of social operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting the feasibility of economic (social) engineering (*).
Engineered in the last half of the decade of the 1940's, the new Quiet War machine stood, so to speak, in sparkling gold-plated hardware on the showroom floor by 1954.
With the creation of the maser in 1954, the promise of unlocking unlimited sources of fusion atomic energy from the heavy hydrogen in sea water and the consequent availability of u nlimited social power was a possibility only decades away.
The combination was irresistible.
The Quiet War was quietly declared by the International Elite at a meeting held in 1954.
Although the silent weapons system was nearly exposed 13 years later, the evolution of the new weapon-system has never suffered any major setbacks.
This volume marks the 25th anniversary of the beginning of the Quiet War. Already this domestic war has had many victories on many fronts throughout the world.
(*) "Studies in the Structure of Américan Economy" (1953), by Vassili Leontief (director of the Harvard Economic Research Project), International Science Press Inc., White Plains, New York.

POLITICAL INTRODUCTION

In 1954 it was well recognized by those in positions of authority that it was only a matter of time, only a few decades, before the general public would be able to grasp and upset the cradle of power, for the very elements of the new silent-weapon tec hnology were as accessible for a public utopia as they were for providing a private utopia.
The issue of primary concern, that of dominance, revolved around the subject of the energy sciences.

ENERGY

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed a>economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Bo th are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.
All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?
In 1954 this was the issue of primary concern. Although the so-called "moral issues" were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.
Consequently, in the interest of future world order, peace, and tranquillity, it was decided to privately wage a quiet war against the American public with an ultimate objective of permanently shifting the natural and social energy (wealth) of the undisciplined and irresponsible many into the hands of the self-disciplined, responsible, and worthy few.
In order to implement this objective, it was necessary to create, secure, and apply new weapons which, as it turned out, were a class of weapons so subtle and sophisticated in their principle of operation and public appearance as to earn for themselves the name "silent weapons".
In conclusion, the objective of economic research, as conducted by the magnates of capital (banking) and the industries of commodities (goods) and services, is the establishment of an economy which is totally predictable and manipulatable.
In order to achieve a totally predictable economy, the low-class elements of society must be brought under total control, i.e., must be housebroken, trained, and assigned a yoke and long-term social duties from a very early age, before they have an opportunity to question the propriety of the matter. In order to achieve such conformity, the lower-class family unit must be disintegrated by a process of increasing preoccupation of the parents and the establishment of government-operated day-care cent ers for the occupationally orphaned children.
The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the moat of ignorance isolating the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintain some measure of social order, peace, and tranquillity for the ruling upper class.

DESCRIPTIVE INTRODUCTION OF THE SILENT WEAPON

Everything that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from a silent weapon by its creators, but only in its own manner of functioning.
It shoots situations, instead of bullets; propelled by data processing, instead of chemical reaction (explosion); originating from bits of data, instead of grains of gunpowder; from a computer, instead of a gun; operated by a computer programmer, i nstead of a marksman; under the orders of a banking magnate, instead of a military general.
It makes no obvious explosive noises, causes no obvious physical or mental injuries, and does not obviously interfere with anyone's daily social life.
Yet it makes an unmistakable "noise," causes unmistakable physical and mental damage, and unmistakably interferes with the daily social life, i.e., unmistakable to a trained observer, one who knows what to look for.
The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.
The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it.
When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up.
Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare. It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural and social energy, and thei r physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses.

Monday, September 27, 2010

How facts backfire

Researchers discover a surprising threat to democracy: our brains

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2010/07/11/how_facts_backfire
By Joe Keohane July 11, 2010 

It’s one of the great assumptions underlying modern democracy that an informed citizenry is preferable to an uninformed one. “Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government,” Thomas Jefferson wrote in 1789. This notion, carried down through the years, underlies everything from humble political pamphlets to presidential debates to the very notion of a free press. Mankind may be crooked timber, as Kant put it, uniquely susceptible to ignorance and misinformation, but it’s an article of faith that knowledge is the best remedy. If people are furnished with the facts, they will be clearer thinkers and better citizens. If they are ignorant, facts will enlighten them. If they are mistaken, facts will set them straight.

In the end, truth will out. Won’t it?

Maybe not. Recently, a few political scientists have begun to discover a human tendency deeply discouraging to anyone with faith in the power of information. It’s this: Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our minds. In fact, quite the opposite. In a series of studies in 2005 and 2006, researchers at the University of Michigan found that when misinformed people, particularly political partisans, were exposed to corrected facts in news stories, they rarely changed their minds. In fact, they often became even more strongly set in their beliefs. Facts, they found, were not curing misinformation. Like an underpowered antibiotic, facts could actually make misinformation even stronger.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/11 research to be censored from ‘Project Censored’

“Progressive” Washington Think Tank Censors All Independent 9/11 Research; ‘Project Censored’ watchdog was told that nothing about 9/11 will be published
Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Wednesday, Sept 21st, 2010

The director of a prominent investigative journalism group has told reporters that the organisation’s work is being censored because it continues to highlight stories surrounding questions over the official explanation of events on the 11th of September 2001.

nullProject Censored is a long running non-profit national media watchdog group that was founded in 1976 by journalism professor Carl Jensen.
It is operated out of the School of Social Sciences at Sonoma State University, with both faculty and students involved in its preparation.
The project’s core directive is to highlight newsworthy stories that have been overlooked, ignored or actively censored by the corporate mainstream media.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vatic 9/11 Special [2010]

This is a copy of the Vatic 9/11 Weekend Special.

The 9/11 Special does not shirk from saying that 9/11 was a nuclear event, that corporate media fooled the world with computer generated images (CGI), and that US Government/Military Insiders, Mossad/Israel, and zionists within the banks and media are the culprits.

Yes, indeed, these triple rabbit holes of 9/11 nukes, CGI, and "whodunnit" are very deep and twisted. But if you only have time for limited 9/11 review, put these three on your must explore list:

» September Clues 2008 Complete,
» Nuclear destruction of the WTC, and
» Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!

For your own peace of mind, satisfy for yourself whether or not they have merit. At risk is our entire system of justice.

To help fortify your resolve in giving these 9/11 rabbit holes a fair judgment, consider Mr. Bridges' "Right is Radical" commentary. When the norm for understanding has been established and skewed by corporate media who were part of the conspiracy, then correct views on the 9/11 events -- which conform with fact, evidence, and truth -- will fall beyond the norm and be radical-by-design as per the perpetrator's PYSOPS.

Why should you care about this nine year old event today? Aside from the lingering effects of radiation in NYC affecting first responders and residents, you should care that the true 9/11 perpetrators are brought to justice, because left unchecked gives them and their successors free reign (again and again) to manipulate us and the world into other wrongful wars and crimes against humanity. Nations fall if justice is not pursued. Only we can save it.

Among the most basic of your take-away action items from this Vatic 9/11 Special, is that you need to be part of the voice to demand an independent investigation of 9/11. After that, you need to be questioning and denouncing all foreign & domestic policy and the right-left political games that are based on the lies of 9/11 ("... because we were attacked on 9/11(?)...") and that seem to scapegoat another [country, ethnicity, religion]. If there is a God in heaven who rewards us according to our merits, then it may depend on us passing the Reframed 9/11 Litmus Test.

Here are some quick links to help you navigate the 9/11 Special.


9/11 Right is Radical

Right is Radical.

When these three words were written in ~1865 by Mary Baker Eddy, the definition of "radical" was more along the lines of "indivisible root" or "kernel":

  • (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
  • (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed
  • (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit
  • arising from or going to the root or source

Before even the time of my youth (1970's), "radical" took on the more commonly used meaning of revolutionary, extremist, or beyond the norm. However, beyond the norm does not make it wrong.

The word "right" is the opposite of wrong:

  • correct: free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth
  • in conformance with justice or law or morality
  • precisely, exactly
  • correct in opinion or judgment
  • properly

The truth about 9/11 has a distinctive "right is radical" nature.

To look at the 9/11 root, source, evidence, and cover-up with an open-mind using math and science can lead to (correct) opinions or judgments that are beyond the norm of the propaganda that the government through fawning corporate media has been spreading & defending and that non-questioning sheeple have been spoon-fed into believing. Of course, because that 9/11 norm was heavily manipulated and scripted to get a specific public knee-jerk reaction. Being right and conforming to fact or truth about 9/11 are revolutionary and extremist. And we know this because two of the conspirators (government and corporate media) have been covering for their 9/11 crimes this whole time (9 years) by labeling such views as nutty, looney, and crazy.

The three "right is radical" take-away points from this 9/11 essay are:
  • 9/11 was thorough and redundant, and included missiles and pre-planted explosives.
  • Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) was employed to fool us in most of 9/11 footage replayed ad nausem by the corporate media. Go to YouTube and search for "September Clues."
  • 9/11 was a nuclear event, a line that few cross, because the lie of 9/11 can be proven without it.

9/11 News Summary

Bruecke Notes: The 9/11 Truth movement has a lot of "thus far and no further" positioning, particularly when it comes to rabbit holes like a nuclear 9/11 and CGI (no commercial planes). That is understandable, particularly when the threats of crossing some line can be draconian. Moreover, the lie of 9/11 can be proven without going down any rabbit holes. In fact, the lie of 9/11 is fully exposed with high school physics. For those of you who are suffering from 9/11 PTSD whereby diving into a rabbit hole instills too much fear, this summary piece does an excellent job of taking you "thus far and no further" to a line that proves 9/11 was a lie.

9-11 News Summary
Major media articles on 9-11 raise questions

"It's almost a culture of concealment, for lack of a better word. There were interviews made at the FAA's New York center the night of 9/11 and those tapes were destroyed. The CIA tapes of the interrogations were destroyed. The story of 9/11 itself, to put it mildly, was distorted and was completely different from the way things happened."
  -- Time magazine article quoting John Farmer, Senior Council to the 9/11 Commission

Dear friends,
Did you know that literally hundreds of respected government officials, professors, and 9/11 survivors and family members have stated there was a major cover-up around 9/11? Did you know that over 1,000 architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the collapse of the buildings on 9/11? And did you know about the media articles? The below excerpts from eye-opening news articles published on highly respected major media websites raise serious questions about what those in key positions in the U.S. government really knew about 9/11 and who was behind the attacks.
Though this information may be disturbing to read, consider that the more well informed we are, the more effectively we can work together to build a brighter future. By reviewing these articles, verifying them using the links provided, and then spreading the word, you can make a significant difference in helping to make our world a better place to live for all of us. And don't miss the "What you can do" box at the end which provides excellent links to further educate yourself and to spread the word. Thanks for caring, and have a good day.
With best wishes,
Fred Burks for PEERS and the WantToKnow.info Team

FEMA Photographer - Complete WTC Photos

Bruecke Notes: These are vastly important pictures to look at. These pictures make clear how extensive the demolition of the WTC complex was.

FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos

As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld, was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since.

This video provides a look at all of the recently released photos, in one easy-to-play video slide show. The video has been prepared with minimal compression, and will look best when viewed at full screen.

All of the recently released photos are included, in exact numerical order, of Mr. Sonnenfeld's release. 

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread493263/pg1

http://media.abovetopsecret.com/media/3874/FEMA_Photographer_Kurt_Sonnenfeld_-_Complete_WTC_Photos/



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Solving 9/11 - The Deception That Changed The World

By Christopher Bollyn
May 17, 2010
Solving 9/11 - The Deception That Changed The World is available as a PDF file of about 265 pages.  Click on the title to read or download the book as a PDF file.

Preface

"We Are Not Afraid"

"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
- President John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962
 

Eight years have passed since the terror atrocities of September 11, 2001, heinous false-flag terror crimes which took the lives of thousands of innocent people and led to drastic changes in the United States and around the world. 

Although the terror attacks have yet to be properly investigated and prosecuted by the federal government, we now have scientific evidence that proves that the official explanation is nothing but a pack of lies, a massive deception foisted on the public by corrupt government officials and the controlled media.  Most significantly, this deception was promoted by officials and media owners who knew it to be false.  The U.S. Department of Justice, for example, oversaw the destruction of many tons of structural steel - crucial evidence from the crime scenes.

On one hand, the government and media have intentionally pushed a fabrication that a band of Islamic terrorists hijacked airplanes and flew them into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, causing the complete destruction and pulverization of two 110-story towers and a 47-story building in lower Manhattan.  Using this deception, the federal government and its agents have created a police state in the United States and forced Americans and other Western nations to participate in an utterly fraudulent "War on Terror," waging illegal wars of aggression and occupation in the Middle East, Central Asia, and Africa.  Untold thousands have died in these illegal wars of aggression.


On the other hand, we have scientific evidence that the Twin Towers were blown up with an advanced form of super-thermite, chips of which were found in five different samples of the dust from the demolished towers by Dr. Steven E. Jones of Brigham Young University.  This crucial discovery, published as a peer-reviewed paper in March 2009 with other scientists, completely disproves the official version that the Twin Towers fell as a result of fires caused by the plane crashes.  This discovery also explains the explosive destruction and pulverization of the immense steel-frame and concrete buildings.  As Professor Jones says, "The data doesn't lie."



9/11 Truth is Still the Issue (9 Parts)

Corbett Report

12:53 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 1

9:18 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 2

14:46 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 3

14:58 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 4

9:21 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 5

12:37 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 6

8:42 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 7

12:33 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 8

15:02 9/11 Truth is Still the Issue - part 9

7:42 9/11 Truth Is Still The Issue!


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Nine-One-One: CGI and Favored Patsies

9/11 Again?

Eye-balls roll, heads shake, and scowls can barely be suppressed when certain topics are brought up: the assassination of JFK, RFK, MLK, ...; Gulf of Tonkin; Iran-Contra; Oklahoma City; 9/11.

Proclaiming 9/11 to be an inside job does little to engender meaningful consideration by those fully indoctrinated by red, white, and blue patriotism, "USA #1" cheerleading, and American Christian manifest destiny, thusly justifying all actions of a nation believed to be closest to Christ and perfection on the planet. The expression of non-sanctioned views becomes a red flag about who might be off (or on) medication and that future discourse should probably be avoided.

The lack of serious consideration and contemplation about 9/11 has two important roots in modern society: media over-saturation and individual powerlessness.

Even before TV remotes could control many pieces of media electronics and hundreds of channels, humans adapted to modern marketing by scanning passed newspaper ads, multi-tasking at commercials, and scrolling over web ads. Ignoring the noise is what we've been trained to do. This, combined with 24/7 lowest-common-denominator titilating content, has turned us into thrill seeking channel-surfers with very short attention spans. The selections overwhelm us, and weighty matters, not having the same thrill factor, are easy to tune-out.

When due attention is paid to serious topics, what can one individual do to help arm the masses with knowledge and understanding? Compared to corporate media, the resources are lacking to cut through the hyped distractions and communicate another message that might be more challenging to fathom but closer to the truth.

Media over-saturation and individual powerlessness are beyond the scope of this essay to solve. They are mentioned, because they were two enabling tools of the 9/11 fraud.

Red Pill, Blue Pill: Were there even commercial planes?

False Flag Terrorism

http://www.wanttoknow.info/falseflag

"False flag terrorism" occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people. The attack is then falsely blamed on the enemy in order to justify going to war against that enemy. Or as Wikipedia defines it:
False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.
The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship in its own navy. Because the enemy's flag was hung instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, it was called a "false flag" attack.

There are many examples of false flag attacks throughout history. For example, it is widely known that the Nazis, in Operation Himmler, faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland. And it has now been persuasively argued — as shown, for example, in this History Channel video — that Nazis set fire to their own parliament, the Reichstag, and blamed that fire on others. The Reichstag fire was the watershed event which justified Hitler's seizure of power and suspension of liberties.

The Power Of Imagery

http://www.septemberclues.info/power_of_imagery.htm

Bruecke Note: As far as 9/11 rabbit holes go, the September Clues one goes the deepest. Despite the legions of disinformation that try to debunk its premise, I've never really seen any that individually or collectively achieve that goal of discrediting the "no plane" argument. Occam Razor -- the simplest explanation -- is regularly thrown at 9/11 Truthers to dissuade curious readers from going into the "no plane" argument. While this article is not September Clues 1-9 or A-H [highly recommended], the website from whence this article comes to my understanding is associated with them and adds even more twists to the rabbit hole. For me, the fact that different versions of the same scene exist and that the same building perspective images were manipulated and re-used in other CGI shots, tells me that control of the media was indeed in effect, as the military rules for any invasion or PYSOP would dictate. This is Occam Razor no-duh, and one of the main reasons for this media control was that 9/11 was a nuclear event, its own rabbit hole but also Occam Razor no-duh in explaining the massive energy sinks in the towers' demolition, the pulverization of content, the vaporization of victims, and the inextinguishable fires that burned for months under the rubble after 9/11.


++++++++++++

The Power Of Imagery

http://www.septemberclues.info/power_of_imagery.htm

Television is - and has always been - a Weapon of Mass Distraction.
The power of TV-imagery was the driving force behind the 9/11 deception.


Whenever a major news event is reported by the mainstream media, it will invariably be illustrated with photographs or videos in order to convey to the public some visual impressions of the event. Undeniably, the imagery connected with any given news story enhances our emotional relation to it. The way we relate to news imagery has an almost hypnotic effect on our psyche: we have come to consider the visuals of any given news story as proof of that news story’s authenticity. This is truly a ‘weak spot’ of our brains’ readiness for critical-thinking. Thus follows, unfortunately, that to challenge the authenticity of a catastrophic event shown on Live TV is way beyond what most people are willing to contemplate. However, the time has come for everyone to call television by its most appropriate, military-sounding name: "Weapon of Mass Distraction".



The 9/11 psyop relied foremostly on that ‘weak spot’ of ours. We all fell for the images we saw on TV at the time – understandably so, as the sheer horror of the proposed imagery generated a wall of outrage and fear – thick enough to discourage any critical review of it. In hindsight, we can only wonder why so few questioned the absurd TV coverage proposed by all the major networks. The picture at left shows a moment (at 8:59AM) of the four synchronized TV broadcasts of ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX: yet another indication that the 9/11 TV "LIVE" broadcasts were managed by one single, centralized studio. (see my audio analysis in September Clues E)

SEPTEMBER CLUES 2008 COMPLETE

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6407548186293238834&hl=en&emb=1#
Bruecke Note: The September Clues 1-9 and A-H videos take the "no plane" rabbit hole to new depths. The hardest step for any honest seeker of truth to take is to consider that no commercial planes ever hit the twin towers, because "by golly, I saw it with my own eyes on the telly!" And therein lies the reason you need to consider the fact that the world was had, taken to the cleaners, duped beyond recognition by our very own corporate media in cahoots with all of the other usual suspects (U.S. military, U.S. Government, various agencies, foreign agencies...), because TV [and film] also has shown us Superman fly, Spider-man swing from a web, and singing Umpa-Lumpas in Charlie and Willy-Wonka's Chocolate Factory  +++++++ SEPTEMBER CLUES 2008 COMPLETE   This comprehensive analysis of the9/11 broadcasts shows how the mainstream media actively participated in the 9/11 false-flag operation aimed at generating public support for illegal wars. This media deception has effectively fooled the World for too long. Please watch with an open mind and make your own conclusions.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6407548186293238834&hl=en&emb=1#

35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC

Bruecke Note: The September Clues series talks about how the world was duped by television on 9/11. When you right-click explore the source links for this article, you'll find out one of the many reasons why: 9/11 was a nuclear event. Yes, it may be hard to swallow that American leaders nuked America. Alas, when you follow this rabbit hole down, you'll discover that 9/11 wasn't the first time. Prior to 9/11, we had the 1944 Port of Chicago, the 1993 World Trade Center, and the 1995 Oklahoma City. How many of you were aware that Bagdad Airport in 2003 may have been a nuclear event? President G.W. Bush backed the US out of the nuclear test ban treaty, starting early in his tenure. As if the PNAC Bush Administration knew that they'd one day be using bunker-busting nukes in the mountains of Afghanistan, Depleted Uranium nukes in Iraq et al, and redundant milli-nukes on 9/11, because the 1993 WTC nuclear bombing proved those damn WTC cores just a bit too resilient.

The math and physics of 9/11 has never added up when using the government's Official Conspiracy Theory (or the 9/11 Coincidence Theory). The equations come out just about right when nuclear devices are considered, whereby we should note that coincidentally those investigating 9/11 never tested for Plutonium.


35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC

http://wtcdemolition.blogspot.com/2009/07/35-reasons-for-many-small-fission-nukes.html 

Check these out and decide for yourself and if any fall of their own weight, then scratch them from the list and see how many you have left and that will help you to determine the likelihood this was in fact done.

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)
2) inability to quench ground zero heat with water
3) red hot/molten steel at ground zero
4) missing core columns from ground zero (vaporized during destruction)
5) spreading of sand at ground zero consistent with attempts to limit radiation
6) washing of steel recovered from pile consistent with radiation decontamination
7) extreme security for ground zero steel shipments consistent with limiting access to radioactive steel
8) extreme security at ground zero, limiting exposure, view of devastation
9) extreme pulverization of WTC concrete into very fine particles
10) disappearance of over one thousand human bodies from WTC debris
11) disappearance of furniture, phones, filing cabinets and computers from WTC debris
12) disappearance of elevator doors, office doors, office cubicle walls, toilets and sinks from WTC debris
13) several floor fragments fused together in “meteorite” object
14) bone fragments sprayed into Bankers Trust upper floor during destruction
15) multiple blast waves during destruction of tower
16) large fireballs during initiation of WTC1 destruction
17) small backpack-sized fission nukes exist
18) fission-nuke technology well-established
19) low efficiency of fission nukes ensures leftover radioactive fragments and China syndrome
20) EMP formation during tower destruction (exploding cars, partial burning)
21) Description of heat in WTC blast cloud
22) Extensive cover-up of ground zero air by EPA
23) High rate of cancers, including thyroid cancer typically associated with radiation exposure, in ground zero responders
24) Melted, hanging skin in WTC survivor Felipe David in absence of fire
25) Vaporized press and crumpled steel door in WTC basement reported by Pecoraro
26) Steel beam bent in U, without cracking, evidence of extreme high temps
27) Steel beam bent in U has layer of molten metal on surface
28) Extreme overall devastation of two massive towers and blasted out Ground Zero aftermath
29) Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical DEW theory by likely govt agents-- uses evidence of nukes (EMP, extreme pulverization of tower into dust) but denies nukes at all costs
30) Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical thermite (super nano-thermite) theory by likely govt agents-- uses evidence of nukes (molten steel, china syndrome) but denies nukes at all costs
31) Small iron microspheres found by Jones et al in WTC dust— evidence of steel vaporization by high temps of nukes
32) Pyroclastic debris cloud during WTC destruction
33) Upwards jutting debris trails reminiscent of debris trails formed during underground nuke test
34) Small bright flashes during destruction of both towers
35) Extremely compacted ground zero debris

Get "The Nuclear Destruction of the World Trade Center and The China Syndrome Aftermath" and "Quarantine: Mankind Held Hostage: The Ultimate Truth of Hiroshima, 9/11 & Man’s History" from the Anonymous Physicist at http://www.anonymousphysicist.com/.



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.