A primer on Q-dots:
- Operation Mockingbird: "was a secret Central Intelligence Agency campaign to influence domestic and foreign media beginning in the 1950s."
- The PNAC manifesto "Rebuilding America's Defenses": "If outer space represents an emerging medium of warfare, then “cyberspace,” and in particular the Internet hold similar promise and threat. And as with space, access to and use of cyberspace and the Internet are emerging elements in global commerce, politics and power. Any nation wishing to assert itself globally must take account of this other new “global commons.” The Internet is also playing an increasingly important role in warfare and human political conflict... "
- "The Pentagon’s War on the Internet": "The War Dept. is planning to insert itself into every area of the internet... The objective is to challenge any tidbit of information that appears on the web that may counter the official narrative..."
- "The US government has allegedly set up a special security wing (Q Group) with the sole task of distancing Washington from any involvement in the 9/11 terrorist attacks." According to investigative journalist Wayne Madsen
- Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist by H. Michael Sweeney: "Avoidance. Selectivity. Coincidental. Teamwork. Anti-conspiratorial. Artificial emotions. Inconsistent. Time constant."
- Obama confidant's spine-chilling proprosal by Glenn Greenwald: "Cass Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-"independent" advocates to "cognitively infiltrate" online groups and websites -- as well as other activist groups -- which advocate views that Sunstein deems "false conspiracy theories" about the Government. This would be designed to increase citizens' faith in government officials and undermine the credibility of conspiracists. The paper's abstract can be read, and the full paper downloaded, here. Sunstein advocates that the Government's stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into "chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups." "
- GuitarBill's marching orders: "And remember, when you attack the Democratic party and attempt to demoralize president Obama's base, you will feel my boot in your backside.".
- GuitarBill's reaction in terms of frequency, distractions, spin, negativity, win-at-any-costs personal attacks, proven lies, and crafty-but-purposeful misdirection and how they increase for topics that make the administration, government, and those pulling their strings uncomfortable. The best defense (of lies and crap) is to be offensive.
- GuitarBill's little buddy, Gilligan... I mean, EncinoM? Enough said.
"By their fruits, ye shall know them." Don't step in the Q-droppings.
Nope, I cannot prove that the NSA Q Group exists. GuitarBill and EncinoM can and do.