Nuclear weapons were used on 9/11. The principle documents used to support the erroneous belief about 9/11/2001 ~not~ being nuclear are:
- "Study of Traces of Tritium at the World Trade Center" by T.M. Semkow, R.S. Hafner, P.P Parekh, G.J. Wozniak, D.K. Haines, L. Husain, R.L. Rabun, P.G. Williams.
- "Hard Evidence Repudiates the Hypothesis that Mini-Nukes Were Used on the WTC Towers" by Dr. Steven Jones.
- The Paul Lioy et al Report on the characterization of the Dust/Smoke seems to deliver the no radiation premise.
- Environmental anomalies at the World Trade Center: evidence for energetic materials
- Extremely high temperatures during the World Trade Center destruction by Steven E. Jones, Jeffrey Farrer, Gregory S. Jenkins, Frank Legge, James Gourley, Kevin Ryan, Daniel Farnsworth, and Crockett Grabbe.
- "Supplemental: Miscellaneous Topics -DEW-Demolition Contrary Evidence" by Dr. Gregory S. Jenkins
- "Where Did The Towers Go?" and website by Dr. Judy Wood.
Executive Summary: a re-configuration of the neutron bomb (or ERW: enhanced radiation weapon) was deployed on September 11, 2001. Such neutron devices (a) are a variant of fusion, (b) expel the lion's share of its nuclear yield as energetic neutrons, (c) can direct those neutrons and subsequently some of the blast and heat wave, and (d) may ~not~ leave significant levels of long-lasting, lingering alpha, beta, or gamma radiation. If not measured promptly (<72 hours), such radiation from the neutron devices dissipates quickly. The phrase is coined "neutron nuclear DEW" (directed energy weapon) to describe it. More than several were deployed per WTC tower.
This article will prove the nuclear 9/11 premise by reaching into the maw of disinformation sources and preserving the nuggets of truth that made convincing the disinfo case. That such nugget-mining efforts haven't already been exerted is testament to the infiltration depths of disinformation efforts. The nuclear argument is cummulative and not completely destroyed should individual nuggets be proven inapplicable or wrong. More importantly, when not proven otherwise, nuggets of truth remain and must be addressed in any theory-du-jour in order to be complete.